Group companies or individuals are:
- registered as Auditors in Malta
- registered as Accountants in Malta, United Kingdom & Ireland
- registered as Trustees in Malta
UK Market Research
We have been open for business in London since 1986 and are members of the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry. If you are a start up and wish to undertake UK market research, we can assist you with the following services.
- Credit reports for UK and Irish companies (including credit rating) to help you decide whether a potential new customer is creditworthy
- Individual company profiles from the UK and abroad. Profiles typically includes company name and address, contact details, description of business and a brief financial overview
- Product and services sourcing and brand searching in the UK and abroad to help identify providers of specific products or services
We have access to mailing lists of up to 200 companies per month across multiple sectors and locations around the world. Details include:
- company name and address
- telephone / fax numbers
- web address
- at least one named contact, their job title(s) and an e-mail address
Lists can compromise of primary producers, manufacturers, service companies, wholesalers and retailers. Searches can also be carried out by geographic location or job title.
If you’re looking to expand your business abroad, we can help by carrying out research on overseas markets. We can help you with:
- an overview of the country’s economy
- in-demand products and services
- information on export procedures
- what to expect when doing business in the region
If you want to find out about a specific industry, we can provide online market data reports on different industries around the world. Reports include an industry ‘snapshot’ covering the major players with current and predicted future trends.
This includes UK and worldwide import and export data to help you find out about international trade. We also hold business statistics for London and the UK regions, including employment data.
We can also provide information on business topics including:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Exporting and Importing
- Health and Safety
Planning a trip to London? We can also provide meeting facilities and support during your visit. This allows you to meet you business associates on ‘home’ ground.