Group companies or individuals are:
- registered as Auditors in Malta
- registered as Accountants in Malta, United Kingdom & Ireland
- registered as Trustees in Malta
About The Firm
For a quarter of a century, the firm have been steadily building a diverse client base that stretches across the continents from three European Union financial centres. These are:
- City of London, England, the heart of the old British Empire.
- Valletta, Malta, the historical fortress of the Knights of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland, the home of Celtic culture.
Within the broad range of services which the firm provides, the principal areas are:
DM Europe is proud to offer a comprehensive range of professional, fiduciary and other support services which aim to assist clients. We provide you with ideas, options and business-friendly solutions to support your international business activities.
The firm is committed to the following three principles:
- We believe in being competent, reliable and prompt in the delivery of our service.
- We believe that we have a duty to our clients to keep abreast of the relevant legislative changes and industry trends affecting our clients’ businesses.
- We believe in being proactive in protecting our clients’ interests.